Hrithik Roshan


Born: January 10,1974(age 33)

Born Place: Mumbai ,Maharashtra ,India

Years Active: 1980-1986-2000

Spouse(s): Sussanne Roshan

Biography:

Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai,India, to Pinky and actor/director Rakesh Roshan. He is the nephew of well-known music director Rajesh Roshan. Music director Roshan is his paternal grandfather, and veteran producer and director J.Om Prakash his maternal grandfather. Roshan has a Supernumerary on his right hand.

Roshan is married to Sussanne Khan (who is now Sussanne Roshan), his high-school sweetheart and daughter of Sanjay Khan. Film clans (see List of Bollywood clans) tend to intermarry.

The couple had their first child, a baby boy, on at March 28,2006 Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, India. The child was named Hrehaan.

Carrier:

Roshan, who began his career as a child actor in a few films in the 1980s, made his film debut as a leading actor with the blockbuster Kaho na pyar hai (2000), which earned him two awards for Best Actor and Best Male Debut at the Filmfair ceremony, as well as numerous other awards.

During his career, he was praised for his performances in films like Koi Mil Gya (2003), Krish (2006) and Dhoom2 (2006), being his biggest commercial successes so far, and winning him many Best Actor awards each.

His commercial success and critically appraised performances have established Roshan as one of the prominent actors of India.

Filmogrphy:

Jodhaa Akbar(2007)-Akbar
Om Shanti Om(2007)-Special appearance
I See You(2006)- Special Appearance
Dhoom2(2006)- Aryan Singh / Mr. A
Krrish(2006) - Rohit Mehra Jr/Krrish
Lakshay(2004)- Karan Shergill
Koi mil gya(2003)- Rohit Mehra
Mein Prem ki Deewani hu(2003)- Prem Kishen Mathur
Aap mujhe aache lagne lage(2002)- Rohit
Mujhse dosti karogi(2002)- Raj Khanna
Na Tum Jano Na Hum(2002)- Rahul Sharma
Kabhi khushi Kabhi gum(2001)- Rohan Raichand
Yaadein(2000)- Ronit Malhotra
Fiza(2000)- Amaan Ikramullah
Kaho Na Pyar hai (2000)- Rohit/Raj Chopra
Mission Kashmir(2000)- Altaaf Khan
Bhagwan dada(1986)- Govinda (Shanti's son)
Aap ke Dewane(1980)- Child Artist
Aasha(1980)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You’re like a cool breeze, on a summer’s day
You are a river running through the desert plain
You are my shelter, from the pouring rain
You were my comfort, even before the pain

I can hear the sound of five drummers in the wind
The leaves blowing in the breeze, ring out like guitars
A tin can rolls across the gravel like a tambourine
I am but a vessel, so I sing, because you are

Chorus
In my head, you’re always in my head
In my dreams, you’re always in my head
In my pain, you’re always in my head
In my peace, you’re always in my head

Popular posts from this blog

Aamir Khan

Salman khan

Esha Deol